Episode 5: KRISTIN BOND
Happy Women's History Month! In Episode 5 of Season 1, we're celebrating the role of women in email by bringing in a literal Woman of Email, Kristin Bond. We're talking about everything from the founding of Women of Email, what it means to "lean out," and how she got her start in the email public eye with her blog emailsnarketing.com.
Kristin Bond has more than 14 years of experience in email at brands including Candid, Girl Scouts, Food52, and Warby Parker. She is a co-founder and board member of Women of Email, and blogs about email (and being an email marketer) at emailsnarketing.com. She lives in Ossining, NY with her family.
- On Twitter, you can find her at @emailsnarketing
- And visit the Email Snarketing blog here
And a few notes from the show:
- Women of Email Compensation Transparency Policy: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/womenofemail_breakthebias-internationalwomensday2022-internationalwomensday-activity-6907114705878712320-AvIx
- Gender Pay Gap Bot: https://twitter.com/PayGapApp
- Queen Bee Syndrome: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/queen-bee/488144/
- Women of Email Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenofemail